Makita 2030 manual

Hi
Anybody know where I can get a copy of the user manual for a Makita 2030 Planer-Jointer
Thanks John C

Ahhh yesss.. those pesky feedroller bearing blocks? Or floppy chains? I'll dig around for you.. but no promises.
Me schreef:

visit the makita website. It's a download.
Me wrote:

Try the Makita web site. There are three models of the 2023, the 2030N, the 2030S and the 2030SZ.
Here's the link to the 2030N.
http://www.makita.com/en-us/Modules/Tools/ToolDetails.aspx?ID `0
--
Jack Novak