Makita 2030 manual

Hi

Anybody know where I can get a copy of the user manual for a Makita 2030 Planer-Jointer

Thanks John C

Reply to
Me

Ahhh yesss.. those pesky feedroller bearing blocks? Or floppy chains? I'll dig around for you.. but no promises.

Reply to
Robatoy

visit the makita website. It's a download.

Reply to
kees

Try the Makita web site. There are three models of the 2023, the 2030N, the 2030S and the 2030SZ.

Here's the link to the 2030N.

Nova

I just had my rollers on my 2030 redone. Cost me less than $180 total. Contact Phil Cronin (Sales Manager)

Western Roller Corp.

63393 Nels Anderson Rd.

Bend, OR 97701

Ph. 800-541-2317 or 541-382-5643