Makita 18v 1/2 Hammer Drill - Heads-up

Page 2 of 2
On 11/30/2014 7:59 AM, snipped-for-privacy@teksavvy.com wrote:

I honestly believe that owning the Domino has made me a better woodworker. Well maybe more productive. I simply did not tackle the complicated jobs and or pieces that I have in the past 5~6 years. I have owned a Plate Joiner/Biscuit Cutter since about 1990 and probably cut 3~4 thousand slots in 15~20 years and thought that was a lot.
I know I have cut 10,000+ more accurate mortises with the Domino with out hesitation or worry of precise placement. In my case the Domino has paid for itself time and again.
For many the Domino is a luxury, for me I will always own one as long as I am doing woodworking.
On 11/30/2014 9:49 AM, Leon wrote:

You guys don't be dissing my trusty old PC 557 now.
Made $225 in fifteen minutes because of it (FF biscuit capability) last week ... and it paid for itself about 15 years ago.
--
eWoodShop: www.eWoodShop.com
Wood Shop: www.e-WoodShop.net

And where it hasn't paid for itself, you've influenced people like me to buy one. Just how much of a commission *does* Festool pay you for roping in people like me? :)
On 11/30/2014 10:28 AM, snipped-for-privacy@teksavvy.com wrote:

They told me that the commissions come straight from you. ;~) I'm still waiting.. LOL
On 11/30/2014 10:28 AM, snipped-for-privacy@teksavvy.com wrote:

To follow up a bit.... I blame Robatoy! Long ago he posted a link showing the European Domino. I was not very familiar with Festool at all back in the mid 90's. I bought the Domino as soon as it was available here in the states and on his recommendation I bought the Rotex sander that he had been using for years. Then the finish sander when I saw how "dust free" sanding could be with the Festool vac. Then Swingman bought the track saw and both the above mentioned sanders and vac in one fell swoop and I bought the saw shortly after that. Then the drill, the FMT work table.......WHAT'S NEXT! ;~)

Actually, I'm waiting for the $50.00 commission postal shipping cost to come from you. If you can get that to me, I'll send you your commission fee sometime around late March or April. ;)
On 11/30/2014 11:29 AM, snipped-for-privacy@teksavvy.com wrote:

OK! We both should not hold our breath. ;~)

Actually, I do have something for you. Just that I estimate I won't have it in my hands until about March or April.
On 11/30/2014 2:17 PM, snipped-for-privacy@teksavvy.com wrote:

As Seri on my iPhone says, when I tell her to start a timer, the suspense is killing me. :~)

I have always thought that I was very photogenic in that picture. And happy you did not post the picture of the two of us that your wife took Saturday night as we were leaving. :-)