making triangle

Hi, I'm trying to make a triangular box with sides of length 6.5 6.5 and 5.25 and 4 inches deep. Wolfram Alpha told me my angles are 66.18, and 47.63, which means I need to make miters of 33.1 and 23.8 degrees.
My table saw only does 45 and I can't use my inca, because the saw can only cut 3 inches.
I was thinking of making some sort of hinged jig, perhaps.
Any ideas on this. I do have a router table also.
βœ–
sibosop wrote:

As someone with virtually no experience at this, I like the idea of small (improvised) ramps for your router table top. Maybe just 1 adjustable ramp and a protractor. Sorry, I'm not sure what the bottom edge is supposed to look like for ideal performance at all angles.
Bill
Add pictures here
βœ–

See here. http://www.newwoodworker.com/pnlrasjig.html It's always 90° to the table and you tilt the blade to get angles >45° on your miters. Art
Add pictures here
βœ–

Mine's right tilting... Guess I could put the fence on the other side. b
Add pictures here
βœ–

"Using the raised panel jig" pic - That saw, pictured, is right tilt.
Sonny
Add pictures here
βœ–

It can be done on a table saw with the right kind of tenoning jig, either purchased or shop-made. Be careful.

βœ–