Making Tounge and Groove

I posted this yesterday but it did not show up on the NG so I'll try again.
I'm preparing to build a tember frame home and I'll have to do a lot of tounge and groove. I've been looking for a used single phase spindle moulder but I may have to buy new. It will only get used for this one job but it's a big job. So what to buy?? Also where can I buy cutters to do T&G. TIA

http://www.grizzly.com/products/category.aspx?key1410
Thanks for the info. I'm considering the G1026 spindle shaper. At just over $1000 delivered it looks like my best bet. Hopefully it will do the job.

http://www.grizzly.com/products/searchresults.aspx?q=tongue+and+groove+cutter&submit.x=5&submit.y=7