Making the move

Will be shut down for the next day or two. We're moving back to Virginia, with joy writ large on our faces.
Got break down the computer and go pick up the truck.
Charlie Self "If you want to know what God thinks of money, just look at the people he gave it to." Dorothy Parker
Good luck on the move, Charlie. I have noticed very few postings from you lately, with good reason. Hope you have no troubles settling in to the new digs. Mark L.
Charlie Self wrote:

Mark L. notes:

Not new digs. Old house, in kind of ratty shape, but that will change as time passes. Large shop, though, so that's great. My wife and I spent a lot of 5 years worth of spare time getting the shop up, before we moved to WV (which turned out to be an expensive mistake). Now, business is picking up, with some signs it will shortly be better than ever before. I'm ready.
Charlie Self "If you want to know what God thinks of money, just look at the people he gave it to." Dorothy Parker

Wow, moving "and" with a smile on your face. Those 2 usually do not go together. Good luck.
Leon notes:

Yeah, well...now that the day is almost over and the move almost done, I think of a washing machine, dryer and our fourth refrigerator still sitting on the truck, as I gaze around at God alone knows how many boxes yet to be unpacked. One of the first chores, as soon as the shop is set up again, is to build some additional kitchen cabinets. We had a much larger kitchen in WV, many more better planned cabinets, so in 2-1/2 years, we added junk. Kitchen tools, according to my wife.
And the smiles are almost gone, for even with good help on both ends, loading a truck, driving many miles and making it safely to start unloading is a chore. And it is hot and muggy here, which it also was in WV.
But we're back!
Charlie Self "If you want to know what God thinks of money, just look at the people he gave it to." Dorothy Parker

Great news, Charlie. Congrats!
Thu, Jun 17, 2004, 12:24am (EDT+4) snipped-for-privacy@aol.comnotforme (CharlieSelf) says: Yeah, well...now that the day is almost over and the move almost done, I think of a washing machine, dryer and our fourth refrigerator still sitting on the truck, <snip>
That's what the foolball team is for.
But we're back!
Glad ya made it OK.
JOAT Use your brain - it's the small things that count. - Bazooka Joe
Charlie Self wrote:

Welcome back and drive carefully. Dave in Fairfax
--
reply-to doesn't work
use:

Safe journey, sir!
--
Don't forget the 7 P's:
Proper Prior Planning Prevents Piss-Poor Performance

Have a great trip. See ya next fall. ;-)
Have a safe one, Charlie.
--
Bill

Good Luck Charlie...hurry home!