Making garden planters

Hello,
I'm looking for a website that has drawings of how to make garden planters, bird tables etc... Does anyone know of one please?
Thanks.
Plans Now has this free set I just built and they seem pretty nicely designed and look great. Goto http://store.yahoo.com/plansnow/freeinst1.html and follow the directions to download.\ Mike in Arkansas