Making bowls by Patrick Spielman

Patrick Spielman and Carl Roehl published in 1992 a book titled "Making Wood Bowls with a Router and Scroll Saw". Does anyone know if there is a new edition of this book? Thanks, Nathan

Reply to
Nathan Gutman

I don't know about a new edition, but I have a copy of the first one. I met Spielman at the '96 American Woodworker show in PA, and mentioned that book to him. He seemed to be surprised that I had it- I got the impression that it wasn't one of his best sellers. I like it, though- that kind of thing is right up my alley. I've never actually made anything from it, but I always like to read about different techniques and ideas just for inspiration. The techniques outlined in the book are pretty ingenious, and get a lot of mileage out of a small amount of wood (also right up my alley, 'cause I'm CHEAP! :).

Steve

Reply to
Steve Kreitler