make self a pattern

hallo Newsgroup ....

sorry for my bad english, i´m from Germany.

i have a problem. i would like to make a owen pattern from myself. pictures i have enough but i don´t no how can i make from this a pattern for my scroll saw. is there anyone they can halp me.

thanks DJ

Reply to
Dirk Jerxsen

Hallo dort! Versuch, =DCbersetzungshilfsmittel der googles verwendend: (Hi there! Try using google's translation tools:)

ist nicht vollkommen, aber es konnte helfen. (it's not perfect, but it might help.)

Das Wort "Owen" =FCbersetzte nicht. Was ist ein "Owen"? (The word "owen" did not translate. What is an "owen"?)

ich denke nicht, da=DF wir den Gegenstand kennen, den Sie bilden m=F6chten. (i don't think we know the object that you want to make.)

K=F6nnen Sie ein URL zu einer Abbildung schicken? (Can you send a URL to a picture?)

Reply to
Philip Lewis

Reply to
Lawrence A. Ramsey

Here is some information on making scroll saw patterns from pictures with your computer:

Reply to
Charles Erskine

Perhaps he means "own" and got the spelling wrong?

Nico

No problem. We have people on here with bad English, who are from the US.

i have a problem. i would like to make a owen pattern from myself. pictures i have enough but i don´t no how can i make from this a pattern for my scroll saw. is there anyone they can halp me.

Not sure what you mean by "owen pattern". You can glue a picture on a piece of wood, and just cut it out with a scrollsaw, if that's what you mean. That's the way I do it. If you want to take the pattern off after, you will have to use something like rubber cement, so you can peel it off, regular glue will not let you take the paper off.

We have three people from Germany on here, that I can think of. Probably a few more I can not remember just now. Good group, people from around the world.

JOAT Of course I don't think you're a complete idiot. Some parts are missing.

Life just ain't life without good music. - JOAT Web Page Update 23 Nov 2003. Some tunes I like.

Nicodarius