make self a pattern

hallo Newsgroup ....
sorry for my bad english, i´m from Germany.
i have a problem. i would like to make a owen pattern from myself. pictures i have enough but i don´t no how can i make from this a pattern for my scroll saw. is there anyone they can halp me.
thanks DJ
Add pictures here
✖

Hallo dort! Versuch, Übersetzungshilfsmittel der googles verwendend: (Hi there! Try using google's translation tools:) http://www.google.com/language_tools
es ist nicht vollkommen, aber es konnte helfen. (it's not perfect, but it might help.)

Das Wort "Owen" übersetzte nicht. Was ist ein "Owen"? (The word "owen" did not translate. What is an "owen"?)
ich denke nicht, daß wir den Gegenstand kennen, den Sie bilden möchten. (i don't think we know the object that you want to make.)
Können Sie ein URL zu einer Abbildung schicken? (Can you send a URL to a picture?)
--
Ich hoffe, da=DF dieses Sie sicher findet.
flip

Add pictures here
✖
Here is some information on making scroll saw patterns from pictures with your computer:
http://www.xcelco.on.ca/~pec/index.html

Add pictures here
✖
Perhaps he means "own" and got the spelling wrong?
Nico
(Dirk Jerxsen) says: sorry for my bad english, i´m from Germany.
No problem. We have people on here with bad English, who are from the US.
i have a problem. i would like to make a owen pattern from myself. pictures i have enough but i don´t no how can i make from this a pattern for my scroll saw. is there anyone they can halp me.
Not sure what you mean by "owen pattern". You can glue a picture on a piece of wood, and just cut it out with a scrollsaw, if that's what you mean. That's the way I do it. If you want to take the pattern off after, you will have to use something like rubber cement, so you can peel it off, regular glue will not let you take the paper off.
We have three people from Germany on here, that I can think of. Probably a few more I can not remember just now. Good group, people from around the world.
JOAT Of course I don't think you're a complete idiot. Some parts are missing.
Life just ain't life without good music. - JOAT Web Page Update 23 Nov 2003. Some tunes I like. http://community-2.webtv.net/Jakofalltrades/SOMETUNESILIKE /
Add pictures here
✖