Make a super cool bottle opener

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nWZM25SlHHg&feature=g-high

This would make a great X-mas gift!
On Sun, 2 Dec 2012 19:14:50 -0800 (PST), snipped-for-privacy@garagewoodworks.com

Too bad the beer was warm by the time he got to it. :)
On Sun, 2 Dec 2012 19:14:50 -0800 (PST), snipped-for-privacy@garagewoodworks.com wrote:

Love your de-gluing tool!
Um, what's a "bottle opener", anyway?
-- ...in order that a man may be happy, it is necessary that he should not only be capable of his work, but a good judge of his work. -- John Ruskin
On 12/2/2012 9:14 PM, snipped-for-privacy@garagewoodworks.com wrote:

Very cool Brian.. But I know you did not use enough glue in the beginning! :~)
On Monday, December 3, 2012 1:48:01 PM UTC-5, Leon wrote:

Hey at least I didn't apply it to both faces, Nahmie-style! :)