Make a Curvy Cutting Board!

http://www.garagewoodworks.com/Forum/showthread.php?tid 6
My 50th woodworking video production and my wife's first GarageWoodworks video appearance (reluctantly).
On Monday, July 16, 2012 7:33:10 AM UTC-5, GarageWoodworks wrote:

Very artistic approach to a kitchen utility device. Contrasting colors and grain patterns look nice.
RonB
Thanks Ron. It already has knife marks on it. <Cringe>
On 7/16/2012 12:39 PM, RonB wrote:

On 7/16/2012 12:13 PM, GarageWoodworks wrote:

Of course... ;~) Especially if you use it.
Try this Brian, assemble an end grain cutting block, route a 3/16" wide curvey line in it, inlay a strip of contrasting wood in that.

On 7/16/2012 2:01 PM, Leon wrote:

Interesting idea. I've yet to make an end-grain cutting board.