Major score on some ww equipment

A large millwork shop closed down here in Vegas. It was owned by a man I us ed to work for who also owned a mechanical contracting company. I purchased some clamps from them a few months ago and I got a call letting me have th e first look at the rest of the small equipment. Everything I bought was e ither in "NEW" or condition or "LIKE NEW" condition. Hitachi 12MV router, Porter Cable 690 router with base, at least a dozen Amana ogee and roundove r, straight cut, and dovetail bits (1/2" shank) 9 Amana 1/4" shank bits (og ee and straight cut) two 10" Forrester 2 blades, and a Husky 17 gal, 150 ps i 5 hp peak compressor. Snagged it all for $200. Everything is in top sha pe and now that my new Grizzly G0732 table saw arrived, I'm practically bac k in business. Won't be getting the rest until we get moved up to Minnesot a in the late spring/early summer. I guess the jummywood will be piling up. Hello to all my old buds on this site -
Jimmy McNamara wrote:

You suck! Quite a temperature change from Vegas to the far north.
--
 GW Ross

 I have read and understood the above.
On 10/14/2014 6:08 PM, Jimmy McNamara wrote:

GOOD for you!
On 10/14/2014 4:08 PM, Jimmy McNamara wrote:

Hey Jummy, Good to hear from you. Congrats on the score: indeed you suck. When you get to Minnesota, send me an email and say hey to my relatives Sven, Ole, and Lena. Good luck and Godspeed.     mahalo,     jo4hn
On Tuesday, October 14, 2014 6:08:52 PM UTC-5, Jimmy McNamara wrote:

hi 12MV router, Porter Cable 690 router with base, at least a dozen Amana o gee and roundover, straight cut, and dovetail bits (1/2" shank) 9 Amana 1/4 " shank bits (ogee and straight cut)
A little surprised a large millwork shop would have so many routers and bit s. Although two routers and 20 or so bits is not really a lot. I would th ink a large millwork shop would do everything with shapers. Ogee and round over are definitely shaper cutter territory.
On Thursday, October 16, 2014 1:04:12 PM UTC-7, snipped-for-privacy@yahoo.com wrote:

achi 12MV router, Porter Cable 690 router with base, at least a dozen Amana ogee and roundover, straight cut, and dovetail bits (1/2" shank) 9 Amana 1 /4" shank bits (ogee and straight cut)

its. Although two routers and 20 or so bits is not really a lot. I would think a large millwork shop would do everything with shapers. Ogee and rou ndover are definitely shaper cutter territory.
There were 22 workbenches in this shop and probably 35 routers of varied si zes and shapes. There were at LEAST 75+ bits lying in the tray - I sorted through what I wanted (2 were still in their original plastic bags and prot ective coating on the edges) They sold 9 Powermatic table saws (don't reca ll the model) before they ever moved out of the building.
On Thu, 16 Oct 2014 13:04:09 -0700 (PDT), " snipped-for-privacy@yahoo.com"

Might have used routers and bits for onsite installations.