Major Goat

That's it. Hours of fun reading it, and planning. I have to admit I've not tried any yet, but I will. Of course out of 200 jigs, there will be some you won't like or have no use for. But I'd wager than anyone in this hobby will be able to find a few that will be very useful.

Tanus

Reply to
Tanus

I have a friend who is pretty smart. He paints all of his tools pink. No one seems to want to borrow them much less keep them!

J T wrote:

Reply to
Anon Ymous