Maintaining a deck in a hot climate

Page 2 of 2

A product you might consider is Grail Coat. http://www.grailcoat.com/index.php?p ck.htm I was going to apply it over 3/4" waterprof OSB. I considered it here and didn't use it because it is only available in units and I was just a hair over and would have the cost of purchasing a second unit.
I ended up using a product by Timberteck http://www.timbertech.com/products/floorizonplank.aspx It is tounge and grove and looks great after 3 years. No maintenance. Bill T