MailBox Plans

Looking for a set of mailbox plans, either alone or on post.

Reply to
Sam Spade

Thu, Jul 31, 2003, 8:08pm (EDT+4) snipped-for-privacy@ns.sympatico.ca (Sam=A0Spade) says: Looking for a set of mailbox plans, either alone or on post.

happens for a reason, except possibly football.

- Lu-Tze

Life just ain't life without good music. - JOAT Web Page Update 23 Jul 2003. Some tunes I like.

Jack-of-all-trades - JOAT

There was a thread about this a couple of weeks back, including a discussion of post office regs.

djb

Reply to
Dave Balderstone

I don't have the links but New Yankee Workshop and Wood Magazine both have plans for a mailbox on a post.

Reply to
Michael Stephenson