Mahogany table top

I am working on a mahogany game table with a 31"X 31" top. Because of the way the drawer runners are oriented cleats under the top are not possible. Is this top to large, I mean will it warp with changes in humidity etc? Should I use substrate and PSA veneer? Thanks
Add pictures here
✖

Thickness?
How about construction. Is it two 16" boards or is it thirty one 1" boards?
Add pictures here
✖
Are you just trying to figure out a way to attach it?
A simple way is to just use figure 8 hardware. Those will allow for the expansion/contraction across the width of the top and will give some help in holding the panel flat.

Add pictures here
✖
My experience with mahogany is that it is pretty stable. If you have the ability to select the boards for your glue-up look for those most closely cut as quartersawn. Look at the ends for ring lines that run perpendicular to the face. Also finish it the same on both sides for equal mositure changes.
On Feb 10, 3:11 pm, snipped-for-privacy@comcast.net wrote:

Add pictures here
✖