Mahogany shorts Dallas area

I have a one time deal with one of my customers. 6/4 and 8/4 Honduras mahogany shorts, most are 18" to 24" long and widths range from 6" to 12". All are first class, clear, kill dried stock that has been stored indoors for 3 years. I have used 600+ BF over the last 2 years this stock cuts and turns beautifully. I will keep about 1000 BF and have 1000 BF + to sell. Price is $1.50 per piece. You select and pickup. If you are interested I need to know amount by Friday 23 July.

Reply to
Art Ransom

On Mon, 19 Jul 2004 14:14:06 GMT, "Art Ransom" calmly ranted:

If you don't have enough buyers in Dallas, please let me know how much shipping would be for 100bf. I'm in Oregon, 97526.

- Press HERE to arm. (Release to detonate.) -----------

Website Application Programming

Reply to
Larry Jaques

Aren't they uncomfortable to sit down in?

Barry

Reply to
B a r r y

Art, are you willing to package and ship to Los Angeles? If so, I'll take

50-100 BF off your hands, you pick. Wish I was closer...
Reply to
Gary DeWitt

I'll echo previous comments. :-)

If you don't have enough local buyers, please let me know how much shipping would be for 100bf. I'm in good old New Joisey, 08807.

Thanks for your consideration.

Reply to
Rich B

"kill dried stock that has been stored indoors"

I think it was already dead when cut ...

Reply to
Mark Morin