Mahogany shorts Dallas area

I have a one time deal with one of my customers. 6/4 and 8/4 Honduras mahogany shorts, most are 18" to 24" long and widths range from 6" to 12". All are first class, clear, kill dried stock that has been stored indoors for 3 years. I have used 600+ BF over the last 2 years this stock cuts and turns beautifully. I will keep about 1000 BF and have 1000 BF + to sell. Price is $1.50 per piece. You select and pickup. If you are interested I need to know amount by Friday 23 July.
--
Art Ransom
Lancaster,TX

If you don't have enough buyers in Dallas, please let me know how much shipping would be for 100bf. I'm in Oregon, 97526.
- Press HERE to arm. (Release to detonate.) ----------- http://diversify.com Website Application Programming

Aren't they uncomfortable to sit down in?
Barry
Art, are you willing to package and ship to Los Angeles? If so, I'll take 50-100 BF off your hands, you pick. Wish I was closer...

I'll echo previous comments. :-)
If you don't have enough local buyers, please let me know how much shipping would be for 100bf. I'm in good old New Joisey, 08807.
Thanks for your consideration.

"kill dried stock that has been stored indoors"
I think it was already dead when cut ...