mahogany gloat

Just brought home the first load of the 1000 BF of 10/4 and 12/4 Honduras mahogany home. Cost of $.80/BF. It has been sitting in the warehouse for 5 years and they wanted to get rid of it. Some has checks but 80% is totally check free. Ranges from 6" to 14" and 6' to 11' . considering poplar is $1.32 BF in 6/4 I'm happy. That's what happens when you become friends with yard foreman and shipping clerk.
--
Art Ransom
Lancaster , Texas

to have the problem. You suck.
I always wonder about things like that; how hard would it have been to sell it for 3 or 4 times that price? I suppose they just didn't want the hassle.
Art Ransom wrote:

You suck bigtime! Care to sell me a piece of that 12/4 stuff?
--Steve

Just how friendly did you get with the yard foreman and shipping clerk??
On Mon, 14 Nov 2005 22:39:13 -0600, with neither quill nor qualm, "Art

Look out for several more hurricanes, Art. You suck so big on this one it ought to bring 'em on by the dozens.
<Damn, drooling just shorted out yet another keyboard...>
----- = The wealth of reality, cannot be seen from your locality. http://www.diversify.com Comprehensive Website Development

Y'all suck, y'hear?