mahogany gloat

Just brought home the first load of the 1000 BF of 10/4 and 12/4 Honduras mahogany home. Cost of $.80/BF. It has been sitting in the warehouse for

5 years and they wanted to get rid of it. Some has checks but 80% is totally check free. Ranges from 6" to 14" and 6' to 11' . considering poplar is $1.32 BF in 6/4 I'm happy. That's what happens when you become friends with yard foreman and shipping clerk.
Reply to
Art Ransom

I can't imagine what I would do with 1000bf of 10/4 mahogany, but would love to have the problem. You suck.

I always wonder about things like that; how hard would it have been to sell it for 3 or 4 times that price? I suppose they just didn't want the hassle.

Reply to
Toller

You suck bigtime! Care to sell me a piece of that 12/4 stuff?

--Steve

Reply to
Steve

"Art Ransom" wrote

OK, somebody has to ask the question.

Just how friendly did you get with the yard foreman and shipping clerk??

Reply to
Lee Michaels

On Mon, 14 Nov 2005 22:39:13 -0600, with neither quill nor qualm, "Art Ransom" quickly quoth:

Look out for several more hurricanes, Art. You suck so big on this one it ought to bring 'em on by the dozens.

----- = The wealth of reality, cannot be seen from your locality. =

Comprehensive Website Development

Reply to
Larry Jaques