mAh of Ryobi 12v batteries

I have a Ryobi HP1201 drill with 1400652 batteries. One of the batteries has died, and I'd like to know what the mAh of the battery is so I can look for a replacement. The battery case has screws holding it together so I opened it. The batteries are Sanyo S-NCT, but there are no markings indicating the mAh.

The owner's manual has no information, and neither does the Ryobi web site. Some of the places selling replacements have several different mAh rated batteries, so I'd like to make sure I get one at least as good if not better than the one that died.

Thanks!

Reply to
Mike Iglesias

Check out

can be confident that the original batteries are the lowest rated and cheapest available.

Reply to
Edwin Pawlowski

Just make sure the voltage is correct for the new batteries and get the highest ah rating you can find. This will increase your runtime between charges.

snipped-for-privacy@draco.acs.uci.edu

Reply to
Mark Hopkins

Best make sure what type of battery they are. Ni-cd's aren't the only rechargeable around today. They are not all compatible either.

The battery case should say what type of battery they are.

Reply to
Nirodac Yar

On 23 Oct 2004 22:00:24 GMT, snipped-for-privacy@draco.acs.uci.edu (Mike Iglesias) calmly ranted:

I pulled one of my dead 14.4 volters apart and the batteries are marked 1500mAh. I'd recommend that or greater capacity.

Reply to
Larry Jaques