Magic Moulder

Has anyone tried the Magic Moulder?

Rumpty

Yes!!!! I have had one for a couple of years now and I have used it several times. Well worth the money. Very high quality and I like they way the knives change so easy and they lock down tight and secure. I have made a lot of moulding and I am very pleased with the cut and finish.

Mike from American Sycamore

aswr

Bielanowski Editor, Online Tool Reviews
70 woodworking product reviews online!

------------------------------------------------------------ Latest 6 Reviews:

- Incra V27 Miter Gauge

- GMC BJ110 Biscuit Joiner

- Karcher NT361 Dust Extractor

- Ozito Electronic Ear Muffs

- Festool TDK Cordless Drills

- Jorgensen Cabinet Master Clamps

Woodcrafter

I didn't use it, but I saw some scrap that had run through a Magic Moulder. I was impressed with the surface finish and the quality of the cut.

-Dan V.

Reply to
Dan Valleskey

Wow --- I have a Craftsman molder set that I bought about 30 years ago (and still have never used). It could be the twin to this thing, and I think I only paid about $50 for it!

Bob Gruber

Reply to
News

Reply to