MAGIC BOTTLE HOLDER

http://timelesstreasuretrunk.com/Woodworking/projects.html
Uh, no guys, it's not "really" magic. Just the thing for longnecks.
JOAT You'll never get anywhere if you believe what you "hear". What do you "know"? - Granny Weatherwax
I used to make these as gifts (bottle of wine included) and a few of my comedian friends would complain that "the wine keeps running out of the bottle". I would use a 45 degree angle for the cuts and the bottle hole had to be drilled on an opposing angle. Most folks who see it are amazed how it works. Thanks for this reminder. Marc
Damn. I just gave away my last magic bottle.