magazines & dovetails

Well I received another magazine today and much to my surprise it has an article on dovetails.!!!!!! Seems every mag just has to have one on this subject every month. One last month said The Last Word on dovetails.....wanna bet? I've done them and they are an artwork when done right but I receive 5 mags and almost all have something on them each month. PLEASE GIVE IT A REST(at least for a couple of months)
"Lee" wrote in message

Relatively new wooddorker? You gotta realize that we're on the cusp of the year/decade of the dovetail ... last two years/decades were the year/decade of the "ultimate router table".
Watch the overlap, however ...
--
www.e-woodshop.net
Last update: 12/13/05
Lee wrote:

I receive a sub to Fine Wood Working as a birthday give every year, and I'm ready to tell the person to forget it. While it was good the first couple of years, the same stories and articles get recycled year in and year out.
The pictures are pretty, but I'm kinda tired of everything else. I can download plans for items I want, instead of what they want to show me, and I can read up to date tool reviews online.

You are barking up the wrong tree.

Hey, Man, Lighten UP!!!
They go to all that trouble publishing all those volumes for those who believe in Prof. Harold Hill's copyrighted "Think Method" (c) School of Dovetailing.
Rather than spend hours of time practicing and miscutting all that expensive wood (plus think of all the money you don't have to send to Rob Lee for jigs and stuff) you just take all those magazines, substitute them for your pillow, and using osmosis and the Think Method (c), why, you're cutting dovetails like a pro in no time.
Honest.
Heres somthing new in dovetails An online template generator. Play around with diferent wood width~thickness and tail setouts and it draws an image so you can see how the tails will look, and print it to use as template to cut through. http://www.blocklayer.com/Woodjoints/DovetailEng.aspx