Magazines

Page 3 of 3
On Thu, 8 Jan 2004 12:10:03 -0600, Rich Shepard wrote

I'll toss one more in here that while not strictly a woodworking magazine has some nice woodworking/home improvement projects that always have me thinking about ways to improve my house or shop. Reader's Digest publishes The Family Handyman magazine. It's aim is towards the DIY homeowner, but they do on occasions have a real winner project wise in the magazine...My favorite was the cedar "shed" they built this past summer ... I have to figure out if my homeowner's association will allow me to build this in the backyard next summer (or whenever I can work up about 3K in building expenses). ;-)
<http://www.rd.com/familyhandyman/
Wayne
Handyman Club of America's magazine "Handy" has construction articles too. Joe kb8qlr
Be sure to check-out our webpages... http://www.angelfire.com/jazz/kb8qlrjoe/index.html