Machinist routing plywood, got it working reliably, thanks

Thanks for all those who gave me advice on my problem breaking 1/4" bits when routing out some countertops from 3/4" plywood on my CNC table. It turns out that the 1/4" bits were just getting too hot and I was pushing them too hard.
I went to a 1/2" shank, straight router bit 3/8" diameter and 1" long. I slowed the RPM down to 12,000 and kept the feed rate at about 36 inches per minute, and for good measure took several .2" deep passes.
The 3/8" bit barely got warm to the touch after some long runs and made nice smooth cuts through the plywood and pulled good looking chips.
This configuration won't win any speed records, but since I'm doing only a small amount of custom not production work it's fine for this job. Maybe if I get some scrap plywood I'll run some tests and see how fast I can push it. Too fast though and you start pushing the material around, stalling the router motor, breaking bits and collets and other bad things.
Tom Kreyche
Dear Tom,
I was at an Industrial Machinery show (I am in the tool biz) a few weeks back and I was looking at Diamond router bits, in a "compression" flute made specifically for CNC routing. Spiral carbide bits are fragile and prone to breaking, but these diamond bits had a body made of steel and I don't think they would fracture or suffer heat stress like carbide would. These bits also would (the manufacturer claimed) last 50 times longer than carbide. I have all the info at work, send me a private email if you would like more info on the company and the bits.
Thanks,
David.
Can others request the same information via private email?
--
Think thrice, measure twice and cut once.

There is only one period and no underscores in the real email address.
Hello there,

Actually, I will post it in this thread in a few days. I didn't think anyone else would be interested. I only asked him to reply privately so I could forward the message to my office to remind me. But, feel free to email me privately, I will scan some docs any email them to anyone who is interested.
Thanks,
David.