Mac ??? Where are you.

G'day all, Just wondering if anyone has heard from Mac since his move South of the Border. Even his web page is no longer functional.
regards John
John, Been wondering the same here. I have had both inlaws (who lived with us) pass away in the last two months, so things have been hectic here. I have not regularly read the group for several months, but Mac seems to have vanished. Somewhere I have an e-mail for him and I will try that and drop you a line. I will also post on RCW (rec.crafts.woodturning) where he was a regular. Hope all is well with you and yours. Lyndell

Update, I tried e-mailing Mac and got the dreaded mail delivery not possible message. Not good. Must not be wired in Mexico. Maybe he will post someday with new address. Lyndell

G'day Lyndell, Thanks for your info. Hopefully the old bugger and his better half are doing OK. ;)
We've had a bit of drama with my daughter and her ex, but considering your start to the new year every thing here is peachy. I'm sorry to hear of your losses and extend my best wishes to you and your wife.
Kind regards John