Mac or any other Turners

How complex is it to make a wood bottle, or container, that has a screw-on top or cap that fits tight and clean to the base. I guess the real question is - how complex is it to make the threads, etc.
Thx

I'm not a turner.
There _are_ 'tap and die' sets that are made for cutting threads in wooden pieces, however.
Joe wrote:

You might want to try posting this question on "rec.crafts.woodturning". Ping Fred Holder, he's a regular there. He's written at least one book on the subject. See:
http://www.astragalpress.com/making_screwthreads.htm
--
Jack Novak
Buffalo, NY - USA

Joe... Ask Paul Loseby....
http://www.loseby.co.uk /
We've been having a very interesting email discussion about his "thread chasing" skills..
I think you can also cheat and buy inserts from places like Lee Valley?
Mac