LV Medium shoulder plane---WOW

My wife, being a great deal more intelligent than I, got me a Lee Valley medium shoulder plane for Christmas. I've been looking at this plane for a while and didn't want to spend the extra cash for what I thought to be fluff. Boy, was I wrong. I've been doing my post Christmas kiss my wifes' butt because she puts up with mine woodworking and, in the past 24 hours, have used it 5 times. "Damn... that rabbet isn't quite wide enough..." thinks deeply..." Hey I'll widen it with my new shoulder plane". Thing works stinken great.

Reply to
rickluce

Welcome to the club. Now save up for the Large Shoulder Plane...

Dave

Reply to
David

snip- "My wife, being a great deal more intelligent than I, got me a Lee Valley medium shoulder plane for Christmas."

Ditto that here. Finally got to play with it today. "Wow" sums it up nicely! --dave

Reply to
Dave Jackson