LV Medium shoulder plane---WOW

My wife, being a great deal more intelligent than I, got me a Lee Valley medium shoulder plane for Christmas. I've been looking at this plane for a while and didn't want to spend the extra cash for what I thought to be fluff. Boy, was I wrong. I've been doing my post Christmas kiss my wifes' butt because she puts up with mine woodworking and, in the past 24 hours, have used it 5 times. "Damn... that rabbet isn't quite wide enough..." thinks deeply..." Hey I'll widen it with my new shoulder plane". Thing works stinken great.
rickluce wrote:

Dave
snip- "My wife, being a great deal more intelligent than I, got me a Lee Valley medium shoulder plane for Christmas."
Ditto that here. Finally got to play with it today. "Wow" sums it up nicely! --dave