Lumberyard on tonight

JOAT Shhh... that's the sound of nobody caring what you think.

Reply to
J T

Thanks and I really mean it. :-)

Reply to
WD

Tivo is locked and loaded.

Reply to
Leon

On 1/31/2006 3:41 PM J T mumbled something about the following:

Got it setup on the TiVo, but thanks for the reminder.

Reply to
Odinn

Ok. I saw it and while it was interesting, I was "underwhelmed" by it. I'm not sure if MOST lumberyards do as much sawing as they say, but the show did cover many kinds of yards. I did like the one segment about the exotic wood yard in the Seattle area. Nice looking stuff. The final about the peat buried logs in New Zealand was also interesting. Also, the "tag line" near the end about how that you can't buy wood thru Amazon.com yet, is a bit odd given that a lot of folks do buy thru the Internet.

Anyways, the anticipation was greater then the delivery for me.

Any other thoughts?

MJ Wallace

Reply to
mjwallace

Thu, Feb 2, 2006, 11:19am (EST-3) snipped-for-privacy@onebox.com doth mumble: Also, the "tag line" near the end about how that you can't buy wood thru Amazon.com yet, is a bit odd given that a lot of folks do buy thru the Internet. Anyways, the anticipation was greater then the delivery for me. Any other thoughts?

I've seen the show several times, so it "has" been on for awhile. So, either it was before internet wood selling, or maybe Amazon still doesn't sell wood.

Now, you know next time it's on not to watch it. Me, I'll try to catch it again. It's interesting, and I learn something I didn't cach the previous times. I like the show n logging too.