Lumber yards in Muskegon

Hi,
I just moved to Muskegon, MI. Wondering if anyone knows of a good hardwood dealer in the area.
Thanks, Steve
You might want to check on http://www.wdfinder.com /
I just checked there and it looks like your closest option may be this place in Grand Rapids: http://www.thewoodsource.com /

Thanks a lot, great web site

I can't believe you don't have sawmills around there. Yellows or word-of-mouth.
Even trolls have trees.

I was thinking there should be mills around too. I mean Muskegon is an old sawmill town. They all closed down though. Now houses and businesses and roads are built on the old sites.

south of Muskegon in Holland. I've a friend with a small sawmill, he mostly cuts to order but does have some cut ahead just for. He has a bit of spalted maple at the moment. email me for more info David Berghorst