Lumber yards in Muskegon

Hi,

I just moved to Muskegon, MI. Wondering if anyone knows of a good hardwood dealer in the area.

Thanks, Steve

Reply to
Steve Thayer

Bruce Hooke

Thanks a lot, great web site

Reply to
Steve Thayer

I can't believe you don't have sawmills around there. Yellows or word-of-mouth.

Even trolls have trees.

Reply to
George

I was thinking there should be mills around too. I mean Muskegon is an old sawmill town. They all closed down though. Now houses and businesses and roads are built on the old sites.

Reply to
Steve Thayer

Hi looks like I'm a few days behind in my reading! I live just south of Muskegon in Holland. I've a friend with a small sawmill, he mostly cuts to order but does have some cut ahead just for. He has a bit of spalted maple at the moment. email me for more info David Berghorst

Reply to
David Berghorst