Lumber Stores

Anyone know of good lumber stores in the Henderson/Las Vegas/Kingman, AZ areas? I live in Bullhead City and all we have here is a Home Depot. Great if you will settle for Red Oak, but try and find maple or walnut around here.

You got two responses when you asked this question a couple of days ago. Were they not helpful? You might at least have indicated whether you had tried them out.
- - LRod
Master Woodbutcher and seasoned termite
Shamelessly whoring my website since 1999
http://www.woodbutcher.net
I'd try that place recommended in your other request - lumberlady in Yuma, AZ
I've bought from her. Small pieces but still....

anyone know how far Yuma is fron Kingman?