Lumber Stores

You got two responses when you asked this question a couple of days ago. Were they not helpful? You might at least have indicated whether you had tried them out.

- - LRod

Master Woodbutcher and seasoned termite

Shamelessly whoring my website since 1999

LRod

Anyone know of good lumber stores in the Henderson/Las Vegas/Kingman, AZ areas? I live in Bullhead City and all we have here is a Home Depot. Great if you will settle for Red Oak, but try and find maple or walnut around here.

Reply to
Ethan

I'd try that place recommended in your other request - lumberlady in Yuma, AZ

I've bought from her. Small pieces but still....

Reply to
Lazarus Long

Lazarus Long wrote in news: snipped-for-privacy@4ax.com:

anyone know how far Yuma is fron Kingman?

Reply to
timon