Lumber Price Calculator

I posted this before, but I improved it by adding more lines and added a column for ‘number of boards’. I also added a column for the item description ‘part’ (i.e. leg, rail, top, etc.)
If you find any errors please let me know.
You can change the prices to match your yard prices.
Remember to include a percentage for waste.
Enjoy.
http://www.garagewoodworks.com/lumber_bd_feet2.xls
Add pictures here
✖

Nice job on this. I usually just scratch my head on why a project costs so much. Now I can easily see why furniture making is a losing proposition.
Add pictures here
✖