Lumber Price Calculator

I posted this before, but I improved it by adding more lines and added a column for =91number of boards=92. I also added a column for the item description =91part=92 (i.e. leg, rail, top, etc.)

If you find any errors please let me know.

You can change the prices to match your yard prices.

Remember to include a percentage for waste.

Enjoy.

GarageWoodworks

costs so much. Now I can easily see why furniture making is a losing proposition.

Reply to
Warbler