Lumber Gloat

I was unloading some shipping crates from Canada this week that had bottoms made out of 8-foot lengths of 5/8 X 4" T & G northern white cedar. No nails or fasteners, just loose lumber laid on the bottom. I collected about 500 linear feet of # 2 cedar. Free!

Remove the 'remove' in my address to e:mail me.
I definitely hear a sucking sound.
nice score
Rick

bottoms