Lumber

Any one know where I can get wide pine boards about 16 inches and at least 10 feet long?
Lumber is quite unstable in those dimensions. You will be better served to look into man made materials like plywood or MDF, though they are rare at 10 feet.
It is possible to cut and glue up multiple pieces of lumber to make the 16" by 10'.
What are you trying to accomplish? Perhaps others here can offer more help.
--
Keep the whole world singing . . . .

Check in the small ad section of magazines like Woodshop News. There are a number of places advertising very wide lumber. Be prepared for sticker shock. As others have said, only go this route if you have a very good reason to use a single wide board.
HTH,
Paul F.

Edge glue narrower boards. The glued-up panel will be stronger than a single solid piece.
lance wrote:

One thing you did no say is where you live. The very important item is what thickness are you talking about. If you live in a timber region of the US, there are bound to be small local sawmills that can cut it for you. We have one just up the road that can even provide it kiln dried.
Deb
I know a house next door that has some boards in it 3 feet wide x 16 long. It has been there for at least a century. I don't think they let trees get that size anymore before they cut them down.