Lowes mark downs today

Just happened into the neighborhood Lowes tonight and found a HUGE display of P-C routers (8529), Tiger saws, Makita and Milwaukee jigsaws, Milwaukee 18V hammer-drill ($175) and Bosch miscellany, all marked down. The 8529 was marked list $209, clearance $125. I bought one for a buddy at work that is looking for a new router. I actually walked out without a thing for me - unbelievable, but I had all those things in one flavor or another. Sniff. I hate to pass up on a good tool buy.
Interesting observation: The 8529 rang up at $159, but they took it down to $125. I thought maybe the $209 was mismarked, but Amazon has it for $219. Maybe $159 was the "first" reduced price.
Bob
Sunday I went to buy some twine. Ended up with a brand new 18v 1/2" milwaukee HD kit for $104.50. (orig $249, discounted to $209, then 50% off the $209. Much nicer than my dewalt 1/2" HD

Sunday I went to buy some twine. Ended up with a brand new 18v 1/2" milwaukee HD kit for $104.50. (orig $249, discounted to $209, then 50% off the $209. Much nicer than my dewalt 1/2" HD

I just ain't livin right, i went to Lowe's to get a $449 DW735 and found it marked UP to $479! I walked out with nuthin for me also.
--
SwampBug