Lowes is also 20% off

Got an email from Lowes today. They are matching HD - 20% off all power tools today and tomorrow (Sat, Sun)

Reply to
bob

I went to Lowe's as soon as I could and got me the Dewalt benchtop tablesaw. It was $100 off - I couldn't pass that up. Now I know how most of you feel about a benchtop anything but I just cant afford nor do I have the space for a floor model everything. Did I mention it was $100 bucks cheaper? PLUS Dewalt has a promotion whereby I can, with the purchase of said tablesaw, choose between various dewalt tool/extras as a bonus! I'm happy.

On a side note, a HD just went up in our area about a month ago and now there are 3 major home improvement stores withing a mile of each other. Oddly enough HD is far more expensive the the other, more established, stores. I wonder why a new store would be so uncompetitive? Seems like they would try to undersell thier competition to win thier customers.

-Jami

Reply to
JR9er