Lowes Discoing most Porter Cable Tools

Thought I would alert this board that Lowes is discontinuing most if not all its PC tools. I saw a sign at one store for the PC 557 Biscuit Jointer for $145, their reciprocating saw for $69 and yesterday I picked up a 352vs 3x21 belt sander for $112. Lowes list $175 Amazon $150. Waiting on the Brad Nailers next ;-)
Shop fast stock cleared out at most stores here in NJ. Good Luck.
Bill
Same here in IL. I picked up a 7336 6" random orbit sander for $81. They were clearing out the PC routers, circular saws, reciprocating saws, belt sanders, and cordless hammer drills.

all
3x21