Lowes Delta Clearance

Page 2 of 2
Lowe's in Inverness, AL has one left in the box, plus the display. The manager was surprised when mine rang up at $229, talking about how good a deal that was. Their display was still marked $447.

They also have the DP 400 Drill Press - 161/2" floor model.. It's called "Shopmaster", as opposed to the "Industrial" model. But, for a hobbist like me, it looks good enough. Their price is $229. It was normally $299. I check some of the other on line sources, and they're showing as high as $399.
The tool guy said they only had the display model, but they had one coming in the next few days. Otherwise, it was an "order" item. Sounds like they have them, but they're not going to stock the individual stores beyond one or two.
Now, how to convice SWMBO.........
Nick B

Piece o' cake! The Magic Words - "Half Off!". Every SWMBO succumbs to the notion of a Sale...