Lowes & Amazon

Okay the Lowes Saga, They finally got me the info on the Dewalt 735 449.00 with 100.00 tool free offer. After a phone call because they neve rcalled my back. Found an Assist Mgr that cared and got the proper Info. You buy the machine for 449.00 and supposedly in the box they have a rebate that goes back to dewalt that will give 1 of 5 differant tools of you choice free up tp 100.00 dollars of course. Had nothing I wanted so I will hold out for a better sale as I am sure they will have them and i do not need a new planer right now anyway.

So its off to Amazon to get the Dewalt 20" scroll saw i have been shopping for several months now. It does appear that Amazon has the market beat as far as price. But But But their site is a little weird because if you just do a search for scroll saws up comes the Dewalt for 399.99 which is in comarasin to 419.00 the lwest price i could find on the web.

Hwever at one point i found the same scroll saw with stand with light for

419.00 It was not a special sale or anything to that nature but several times back to the site I could not find that. Well yesterday i went to the scroll saw a differant way and lo and behold it came up thew ay i found it a few months ago they also show it for 399.00 by itself.I found this strange because if you hit accessories they show the stand at about 45.00 the light for 19.95.

The stupid thing is when I hit purchase they asked me if I wanted top purchase a light with it. Anyway it appears you have to shop around on Amazon's site to get a better deal. No Sales tax, no shipping, which would have been only 9.99 Don't why why it was so low. Not in any rush for it

Okay I'm done George

Reply to
George M. Kazaka

Jim K