Lowered price on Bosch 4410 SCMS from Amazon

I have been tracking the price of the Bosch 4410 sliding compound miter saw on Amazon. Six weeks ago it was was about $500. It is now just below $400 with a sale price introduced last night as far as I can tell plus a $25 discount from Bosch and free shipping if you don't mind waiting a few extra days.
Dick Snyder
On Thu, 16 Dec 2004 16:00:36 -0500, "Dick Snyder"

Must have been a quick sale, because just after 1700 EST it was back up to $529.
- - LRod
Master Woodbutcher and seasoned termite
Shamelessly whoring my website since 1999
http://www.woodbutcher.net
My gosh - you are right! What a fluke. I just checked my order status and the price I quoted last night in my posting was right. I wonder if they made a mistake and I was the lucky beneficiary????
Dick

Dick Snyder wrote:

and
they made

Wasn't a fluke, just a very short sale. I confirmed with amazon, I got the 4410, but missed the hitachi router. Interesting that the dewalt 12" slider is approx $120 off, and you get a $75 visa card as a rebate. Wonder how long that one will last ...
Joe