Love my new suspenders

The clip has a spike in the middle that goes right through the pants material when you snap 'em. Wish I'd thought of that.
you might want to exercise a little thought for your subject at the moment Bob, you nearly went straight into the killfile!
--
Greg

"BUB 209" wrote in message ...
"Suspenders" has a whole different meaning across the Pond! I'm finding it hard to erase this mental picture of a large hairy woodworker in sussies and fish-nets!
Cheers
Frank

I was guessing, "spanners," maybe, but that would be wrenches, wouldn't it? I know German is "Dertrouserholderuppers."
"Braces" in England, "galluses" in Scotland. Suspenders are what ladies (well, mostly!) use to hold up their stockings. Also ironically known as "Light Fighting Webbing" in the Services...
Cheers,
Frank

Let's make love, not war...

On 8 Jun 2004 08:15:04 -0700, snipped-for-privacy@volcanomail.com (brad) wrote:

And let's not get into the "router/router" (row-ter/roo-ter) thing...
Mike Patterson Please remove the spamtrap to email me. "I always wanted to be somebody. I should have been more specific..."
Garter belt.

ahh, I got my education from good ole Monty. from the lumberjack song "suspendies and a bra!"
brad wrote:

--
---

BRuce

BUB 209 wrote:

You got the pricey hold-ups, huh? I decided to go wiotha more traditional pair of braces. Dave in Fairfax
--
reply-to doesn't work
use:

$16.95 at Sox Outlet in Orland Park, IL. I'm conservative, got the faded camo ones, all the rest have the usual clever patterns.
BUB 209 wrote:

GOOD price! I got mine at suspenders.com, usual waiver, Liberty and NO-Buzz. I have enough trouble go through metal detectors as it is. $13 and $16 or something like that. Dave in Fairfax
--
reply-to doesn't work