Lotta New Names and Some of the Old Names

Page 2 of 2
snipped-for-privacy@snip.spamkiller.net says...

Ya know Tom, you might want to have your water tested, I'm not sure it's just water. :-)
On Sat, 22 Nov 2003 02:41:04 GMT, Mark & Juanita

"When I drink whiskey, I drink Whiskey! If I want water, I'll ask fer it!"
(Barry Fitzgerald - RIP)
On Fri, 21 Nov 2003 16:53:07 -0500, Tom Watson

Publisher? How _could_ ya?
-------------------------------------- PESSIMIST: An optimist with experience -------------------------------------------- www.diversify.com - Web Database Development

I did buy that HTML reference that you told me about but found that I would never get the page up if I hand wrote it.
The site is really nothing but an online portfolio to save me schlepping the hard copy around.
I looked into using Front Page but my ISP didn't support the extensions on the freebie server space.
Since my coding experience is limited to VB (some would say that isn't coding at all) I'm happy to live in the templated environment.
On Sat, 22 Nov 2003 19:57:31 GMT, Tom Watson

I tried to see what the real size your graphics were so I could tell you how to make them nicer looking but the format the site is in prevents that. Sest lavvy, wot? (C'est la vie, David)

Smart server. ;)

Whatever floats yer boat, I guess.