lost this group

My computer crashed and I signed on to various other groups , they were dead ,then just by accident I found this group again ,activity 24 7 absolutely great.....mjh
Well, I for one, Welcome you back.
I just hope your Newsgroup provider is kind and lets you use this NG with a minimum of conflict. Many others are not so fortunate these days.
Phil

well thanks Phil-in-MI....MJH

mike hide wrote:

I've been wonderin' where you've been. Welcome back.
--
Jack Novak
Buffalo, NY - USA

I remember you...Howdy back!
mike hide wrote:

Both dropped newsgroup service. Either corporate told their customer service folks to stonewall or CS didn't understand what the company was up to. Signed up for Supernews.     mahalo,     jo4hn
jo4hn wrote:
> I was with Earthlink for several years then with charter for a bit. Both > dropped newsgroup service.
Interesting. I use Earthlink News Groups; however, having said that, their dot head customer service is clueless about support.
Lew