lost this group

My computer crashed and I signed on to various other groups , they were dead ,then just by accident I found this group again ,activity 24 7 absolutely great.....mjh

Reply to
mike hide

Well, I for one, Welcome you back.

I just hope your Newsgroup provider is kind and lets you use this NG with a minimum of conflict. Many others are not so fortunate these days.

Phil

Reply to
Phil-in-MI

well thanks Phil-in-MI....MJH

Reply to
mike hide

I've been wonderin' where you've been. Welcome back.

Reply to
Nova

I remember you...Howdy back!

Reply to
Robatoy

I was with Earthlink for several years then with charter for a bit. Both dropped newsgroup service. Either corporate told their customer service folks to stonewall or CS didn't understand what the company was up to. Signed up for Supernews. mahalo, jo4hn

Reply to
jo4hn

Interesting. I use Earthlink News Groups; however, having said that, their dot head customer service is clueless about support.

Lew

Reply to
Lew Hodgett