Lost that metal insert for router raizer

Does anyone know where I can get another metal insert dust cover for the Router Raizer? I lost mine and the thing Raizer doesn't work too well with sawdust in the adjustment port. TIA Pat D

Contact the Router Raizer people
No, but I bet these folks do: http://www.routerraizer.com /

you can get more at routerraizer but you can also use table without it.