lost in thought

Hi all June 10th my 40 year old brother passed away. I am a cabinetmaker by trade with my own shop. Myself and 7 other men built him the most amazing casket. last weekend. None of the other guys knew a drill bit from a router bit. It is the first time in years I have truly enjoyed building something. Too bad it was a casket for him. It opened my eyes to 30 years ago why I got in the trade in the first place . I love to create things out of wood. I am hoping the future will again be the way it was FUN.
Randy Roper
I assume the other 7 were friends of his. If so, that's a great way to pay respect, work through some grief and set some priorities straight. Good luck as you move forward and get your woodworking back to fun!
Bernie