Lord of Rings Rivendell design

Help wanted! I want to create some wood art based on the types of designs I saw at the Rivendell scenes in the "Lord of the Rings" movie. They are beautiful flowing curved designs based on tree branches. I think it may have originally come from Art Nouveau designs. I want to carve or build jewellery boxes and artifact like that with the same flowing design. Anyone know of where to find some help with this?
Thank for reading this, Gary.
On Sun, 18 Sep 2005 10:40:42 +1000, with neither quill nor qualm, Tana

Uh, Google for "art nouveau" ?
- Metaphors Be With You - http://diversify.com Web Application Programming
Tana wrote:

Tana, I believe these are Celtic designs.
Steve