Looking to share woodworking space in Dallas

I am moving into a very large workshop (1500 sq ft) in Deep Ellum. Its really a great place. The rent is reasonable, but I am looking to split the rent and space with a woodworker or some type of artisan who doesn't mind the dust. I will be moving in mid to late October. I can provide many of the tools if you swear to take care of them and not mutilate yourself. Please pass this on if you think you know of someone in Dallas who may be looking.

Thanks all,

Clint

Reply to
Clint McVey