Looking into a smaller tablesaw...would like some input..

Greets all...
I am looking to get a new saw for my single car garage shop..right now I am working with an older contractors saw and its really too big for my situation ( as crazy as that sounds ), I have been thinking about getting a Bosch 4000-9 to replace it I have been doing some research the past few days and it seems like the way to go, I was hoping there are some other folks here that may be in the same boat and I would like to see which way other folks went...
Thanks for your help
DCH
I had a Dewalt job site table saw, model number (I think) DW740, the predecessor of the DW745 that's on the Dewalt site now. It was a good little saw, and I'd still have it today except that a professional woodworker friend lets me use the cabinet saw in his workshop, so I sold it to him to keep in his truck when he goes out on a job. He likes it too, and I'd give it a high recommendation.
Tom Dacon

Sat, Nov 3, 2007, 10:03pm (EDT+4) snipped-for-privacy@gmail.com (DCH) doth posteth: Greets all... I am looking to get a new saw for my single car garage shop..right now I am working with an older contractors saw and its really too big for my situation <snip>
Well, let's see. I've got a bench saw, on a shopmade stand, that's probably about the same size as you want. It's done me well for about 10 years or so. Want to swap? If I had as much space as you I'd be looking to upgrade, or at least stay the same, not downgrade. I saw a new saw yesterday that I like, so I'll be seeing if I can make a little extra space available. Oh, yeah, my shop is 8'X12'.
JOAT Viet Nam. Divorce. Cancer. Been there, done that, got over it. Now where the Hell are my T-shirts? - JOAT

A cabinet saw takes up less room than a contractor saw just because the motor's inside. Don't give away power and repeatability/accuracy in setting for a little floor space.