Looking for Waterlox in Bellingham

Do anyone know of a supplier that stocks Waterlox in the Bellingham, WA area?

I don't have a clue, but I'd bet there are 50 mailorder places like Woodcraft that will be happy to help you.

Thanks for the suggestion, but I'm going to be in Bellingham this weekend helping a friend with a project, therefore the need to buy local.

If you go to Waterlox's website and enter your zip you can find dealers. I did it for a generic Bellingham zip and only found
Fairway True Value Hardware 119 17th St Lynden, WA 98264 360-354-5671
Which might be on your way there.
Allen Catonsville, MD
(Be sure and visit The Archer for a pint for me after your task!)

Thanks, but I already tried that. I called the True Value stores in the area and none of them stock any Waterlox products.

Woodcraft in south Seattle?
Probably about the closest, unless there is someplace in lower-main-land area (ie Vancouver)
Personal e-mail is the n7bsn but at amsat.org
I get mine from Woodcraft. Bellingham... isn't there a Grizzly Store there? Maybe they sell it. www.grizzly.com.
Didja try Bellingham Millwork on Hannegan Rd ?
mp says...

There aren't any. See www.waterlox.com and input zip code 98226.

If you expand the range a couple of dealers show up. I called them and they were surprised to find out they're supposed to be carrying Waterlox. Thanks anyway. I guess I'll have to mail order.
mp says...

I saw them, but they were True Value hardware stores and I've never seen Waterlox anywhere but Woodcraft.
On Sat, 16 Apr 2005 14:37:41 -0500, the inscrutable Hax Planx

I ship mine in from the Midwest. Russ at www.woodfinishingsupplies.com has gallons for $45.99. (standard disclaimer applies) Shiping to the Left Coast was seven something for 5 quarts of liquid and half a dozen very nice plastic quart containers.
------------------------------------------------------- "i" before "e", except after "c", what a weird society. ---- http://diversify.com Dynamic Website Applications