Looking for Waterlox in Bellingham

Do anyone know of a supplier that stocks Waterlox in the Bellingham, WA area?

Reply to
mp

I don't have a clue, but I'd bet there are 50 mailorder places like Woodcraft that will be happy to help you.

Reply to
Edwin Pawlowski

Thanks for the suggestion, but I'm going to be in Bellingham this weekend helping a friend with a project, therefore the need to buy local.

Reply to
mp

There aren't any. See

and input zip code 98226.

Reply to
Hax Planx

If you go to Waterlox's website and enter your zip you can find dealers. I did it for a generic Bellingham zip and only found

Fairway True Value Hardware

119 17th St Lynden, WA 98264 360-354-5671

Which might be on your way there.

Allen Catonsville, MD

(Be sure and visit The Archer for a pint for me after your task!)

Reply to
Allen

Thanks, but I already tried that. I called the True Value stores in the area and none of them stock any Waterlox products.

Reply to
mp

If you expand the range a couple of dealers show up. I called them and they were surprised to find out they're supposed to be carrying Waterlox. Thanks anyway. I guess I'll have to mail order.

Reply to
mp

I saw them, but they were True Value hardware stores and I've never seen Waterlox anywhere but Woodcraft.

Reply to
Hax Planx

On Sat, 16 Apr 2005 14:37:41 -0500, the inscrutable Hax Planx spake:

I ship mine in from the Midwest. Russ at

has gallons for $45.99. (standard disclaimer applies) Shiping to the Left Coast was seven something for 5 quarts of liquid and half a dozen very nice plastic quart containers.

------------------------------------------------------- "i" before "e", except after "c", what a weird society. ----

Dynamic Website Applications

Reply to
Larry Jaques

Woodcraft in south Seattle?

Probably about the closest, unless there is someplace in lower-main-land area (ie Vancouver)

Reply to
Ralph E Lindberg

I get mine from Woodcraft. Bellingham... isn't there a Grizzly Store there? Maybe they sell it.

4wards

Didja try Bellingham Millwork on Hannegan Rd ?

Reply to
Rudy