Looking for Universal Clamp Company (California, USA)

Universal Clamp Company makes some handy cast aluminum face frame clamps and, I just discovered, some useful accessories. My web searches haven't turned up any contact info; and I wonder if anyone on the wreck has that. I'm not looking for dealers; but a manufacturer's rep might be almost as useful.
I think the company /may/ be in the San Diego area; but that's just a guess.

Could this be the place?
Universal Clamp 818 Calle Plano, Camarillo, CA 93012 (805) 383-2546

Morris,
I checked the telephone book here in San Diego, and there is no company by that name listed. Good luck in your search.
Steve
HammerHands (in Rf%pg.78849$ snipped-for-privacy@newssvr11.news.prodigy.com) said:
| I checked the telephone book here in San Diego, and there is no | company by that name listed. Good luck in your search.
Steve...
I appreciate your taking time to look! I haven't found anything either - but I'll keep looking.
-- ...Morris

Not sure what model of face frame clamps you're looking for, but I have a pair of these ones bought from Lee Valley. They work very well. http://www.leevalley.com/wood/page.aspx?c=2&pA713&cat=1,43838 Or, if you want to spend a little more, you might consider Bessey edge clamps. http://www.leevalley.com/wood/page.aspx?c=2&pA722&cat=1,43838
Upscale (in 1254$44a8c560$cef88bc5$ snipped-for-privacy@TEKSAVVY.COM) said:
> [...]
Thanks for the links - edge clamps I already have. I have some of this company's clamps which came with a single sheet with line drawings of (supposedly) available attachments and extensions. I'd like to talk with them about some new product ideas - difficult to do without any contact info...
Do a google for Ganahl Lumber here in SoCal.
Think they had these clamps some time ago.
Diecast Al clamps for face frame and butt applications if I remember correctly.
They may be able to help.
Lew
HammerHands wrote:

Could this be the ones you're looking for? http://www.thebestthings.com/newtools/uniclamps.htm I searched for universal clamp co and found a few links to products but not the company. Joe