Looking for Universal Clamp Company (California, USA)

Universal Clamp Company makes some handy cast aluminum face frame clamps and, I just discovered, some useful accessories. My web searches haven't turned up any contact info; and I wonder if anyone on the wreck has that. I'm not looking for dealers; but a manufacturer's rep might be almost as useful.

I think the company /may/ be in the San Diego area; but that's just a guess.

Morris Dovey

Universal Clamp

818 Calle Plano, Camarillo, CA 93012 (805) 383-2546
Reply to
Bush Carpenter

"Morris Dovey" wrote in news:28l4g.1$ snipped-for-privacy@news.uswest.net:

Morris,

I checked the telephone book here in San Diego, and there is no company by that name listed. Good luck in your search.

Steve

Reply to
HammerHands

| I checked the telephone book here in San Diego, and there is no | company by that name listed. Good luck in your search.

Steve...

I appreciate your taking time to look! I haven't found anything either - but I'll keep looking.

-- ...Morris

Reply to
Morris Dovey

Do a google for Ganahl Lumber here in SoCal.

Think they had these clamps some time ago.

Diecast Al clamps for face frame and butt applications if I remember correctly.

They may be able to help.

Lew

Reply to
Lew Hodgett

Not sure what model of face frame clamps you're looking for, but I have a pair of these ones bought from Lee Valley. They work very well.

if you want to spend a little more, you might consider Bessey edge clamps.

Upscale

Thanks for the links - edge clamps I already have. I have some of this company's clamps which came with a single sheet with line drawings of (supposedly) available attachments and extensions. I'd like to talk with them about some new product ideas - difficult to do without any contact info...

Morris Dovey

Could this be the ones you're looking for?

searched for universal clamp co and found a few links to products but not the company. Joe

Reply to
Joe Gorman