looking for type of cabinet catch/latch

I am looking for something like a bullet catch, but when the bullet is pushed in I want a pin/bolt to be pushed out the opposite end.
I want to interlock 2 cabinet doors through a center stile - so that when one door is closed the other one cannot open. If it exists, the kind of latch/catch described should do the trick. I've spent an hour searching froogle/google on "pin latch", "spring plunger", "bullet catch", "spring bolt", and others, to no avail.
I did find a "hand retractable spring plunger" which is in the ballpark, but it has an L-shaped handle opposite the plunger and I need a straight pin.
Any help out there? Does this exist? Name? Source? TIA. -- Igor

Hi Igor,
About 5 years ago, I built a saddle storage cabinet for my niece who was/is boarding her horse a a local stable. It needed to have 2 doors that locked and since the cabinet was about 4 ft tall x 4 ft wide x 2.5 ft deep, it had a center stile (and a divider support also).
My solution was a little primitive in that I simply attached a barrel bolt lock to the inside of one of the doors (the left in this case). This way, there is just one padlock on the outside.
Not a solution for fine furniture tho.
Lou
Tim
That's for a cabinet without a stile. The op has a stile in his cabinet if I read his post correctly.
Dave
Tim wrote:

It looks like there is a fair distance between the bolts. Would depend on the width of the stile. Probably could recess half the thickness of the beveled bolt if needed if needed. Or use a false stile if the doors are overlay.

How about something like this?
http://www.leevalley.com/wood/page.aspx?c=2&p2762&cat=1,250,43298
Probably not exactly what you're after but maybe something like this could be modified to work.
Maybe www.wwhardware.com has something.