Looking for the Ultimate Pushstick?

Page 1 of 2
This guy met his demise in one of my yard traps last night. We'll see if he works better from that dead feline I have been using.
http://home.mchsi.com/~larrylhote/newpushstick.jpg
Have a good day.
Larry
--
Lawrence L'Hote
Columbia, MO

he
Looks like a mole to me. Can you get a good grip on it without losing your pencil line? LOL!
God this place is getting sick! LOL!
Jim

if
LOL, that is exactly what I was thinkin
Rob V wrote:

A chinchilla?? :-) Renata

smart, not dumb for email

MOLE
I hate them Fr%&**&%^ Varmint Critters. How did you trap it??

Now that is one ugly push stick!
-- Ed. O. My woodworking projects at: http://www.amiigas.com Remove the NAIL from e-mail to reply

Don't you use them to make Mole Wrenches ?
BTW - Having _tried_ the experiment, I can confirm that genuine moleskin from moles is no use at all for soldering lead pipe with a wiped joint. I'm not doing that again....

Uuuhh no, but my grandma used to cut their butt ends off and put them on her pancakes.....(space down)
moleasses.
Larry
LOL

her
says...

What is that? Don't think we have those here in AZ -- just rattlesnakes, of which my wife found one this morning -- a baby one, in the bathroom, by the bathtub, after stepping out of the shower. That is such a not good thing in so many different ways it is beyond expression.
Mark & Juanita wrote:

Our dog found one in our house in South Dakota. "Bark! Bark! Bark!" "Shuddup Major!" "Bark! Bark! Bark!" "Be quiet!" "Bark! Bark! Bark!" "I'm coming downstairs. Oooo... Good Dog!" Smash, smash, smash.
If you don't have an inside dog maybe you could "borrow" one to sniff around the house and make sure there aren't any more.
-- Mark
snipped-for-privacy@verizon.no.spam.net says...

Not a bad suggestion, I'm going to look into that.

On 05 Dec 2003, Mark & Juanita spake unto rec.woodworking:

    It was -2 degrees F. here in New Hamster this morning. I was going to squawk about that, but it beats the hell out of rattlesnakes in the bathroom. My condolences to your wife - can I interest you in a pet mongoose?

if he

wait'll she finds scorpions in her shoes.
our cats do nighttime patrol for them. we often find scorpions played with and dead in the middle of the room in the morning.
regards, charlie cave creek, az
snipped-for-privacy@nospam.stratus.com says...

Oh, we've found plenty of scorpions, though none in shoes yet -- but we do check-- and we do exterminate regularly. That was one of our trade-offs moving to AZ, take the chance with the chemicals because all the biting, stinging poisonous critters are more dangerous. We find several scorpions, most all of them dead every year.

Don't know why the cat didn't find the snake; probably a good thing, it most likely would have killed her.

Yeah, wonderful place here, what doesn't bite, poke or stick you, poisons and kills you.

Mark & Juanita wrote:

No no no, it's only the ones that bite, poke, stick _AND_ poison you that you have to worry about! The rest are just to keep your blood pressure up.
On Fri, 5 Dec 2003 14:43:44 -0700, "Charles Spitzer"

Scorpions in shoes and rattlesnakes in bathtubs! No thanks! I'm glad the worst I have to deal with is grizzlies. And the only time they ever came anywhere near my house is when they put an electric fence around the dump and the poor critters lost their feeding grounds. Felt like a war zone with all them Conservation Officers in helicopters trying to find and shoot them full of tranquilizers so they could be relocated. A garage a few blocks away got broken in and parts of the moose hanging in there got chewed on.
Ah I almost forgot when a young mother a couple of blocks away beat off a coyote with a snow shovel. The coyote was getting a little too close to her kid for her comfort. That one made the National Enquirer, much to the mother's disgust.
says...

Well, the one thing I can say in defense is that our critters are readily dispatched with shoes and shovels -- not so easy to say about grizzlies.

No snow shovels in Tucson. :-)